"The Worst" "The Worst"

FINALLY ITS HERE! :D

A M A Z I N G

Random Stick Figures Random Stick Figures

no just no. dont submit things like this

Ever since writeing a review bacame worthless because you can have it deleted if sombody doesnt like it. nobodys going to be honnest around here like they used to.

that was no good. stick figures? really!?

more detail: it was to short. there was nothing to it.
some stick figures just running and falling? no time has been spent on this at all. why is it here? work on drawing or anything. next time don't submit something unless its actually good. you know what i mean.

alcaknight responds:

Lol haha. I like animating stick figures really. Well, thanks for watching anyways!

Mario the Emo Mario the Emo

welldone

huray! well done i likes it

The Age Old Question The Age Old Question

ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

ha ha ha nice!

Mexican PinkVisor CarRide Mexican PinkVisor CarRide

did i get it?

i think i get it...ha ha ha nice! ;)

I WANT YOU

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

Rip off!

i knwo you have done these before, and your on the front page and all, but this is the new stick thing, not drawing the arms because that takes to long and just drawing the hands, Madness!? come to mined? you even had a shoot up in a grey room/building WTF!
you trying to rip off madness because people are beliving it, its like when smosh or txmafa says its not ripping off NG, yeah right!
although flash portal wassent toms idea, he just made it popular because of his already popluar site, so yeah everythings a rip off but still stop trying to hard, its just a rip off of madness/rayman
>:X
Goodday!

FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness

nice you bitch

yeah its good, dident make my cry like one of your other ones (cry with lafter)
but i liked it, you seem abit bitchey about everything. hmmm will you turn on your self next and start cuting your own rists?

-lloyd

Problems of the future Problems of the future

nice

wow realy good i can't belive that this hassent got more reviews or more virws it was one of the best things i have nseen in a while
ok maby the pic's that you used were a bit pixelated but apart from that,

Un - (your mom does crack Un - (your mom does crack

loved it

strange but good the only problem is the replay (yes i wanted to watch it again) dossent work

-lloyd (could you also e-mail me thanks lloyd@feel-the-burn.com)

FIE responds:

no when it says replay that's to replay the replay button fading in! (ok accualy i realized that it did that and was too lazy to fix it... you can just press play in the right click menu though)

Pointless Violence ep.1 Pointless Violence ep.1

great

i loved the art and animation ok it eas short but good, could you e-mail me i would like to ask you somthing about the flash thanke ~:lloyd@feel-the-burn.com

Grimshot responds:

Yeah sure I'll e-mail you, thanks for the review.