Rebecca Whack: Friday Rebecca Whack: Friday

FUN FUN FUN

FUN FUN FUN!

if i had to change something about it i would add 3 0's to the end of the views and upgrades. so the views went up quickly instead of 10 at a time. just like the real video has lots of views. it kinda felt like i was scraping the views together instead of having them flood in.

League of Evil League of Evil

Moon walking

The best part is when you press forward then while still pressing it press backwards and he moon walks. WOW just wow

Coma Coma

intriguing

Normally i stop playing, but not with this! i loved it.

made me think of another world and brackenwood.

the jumping was a bit slippery when trying to get on some things but its not really a big problem.

One thing i would change is if I've finished the game and know the code for the piano. I want to use it from the start :(

Other than that. Thank you

kirby demo V. 2 kirby demo V. 2

No. Don't submit this!

I Don't care how good it is. if its not finished dont submit it please

EGO City EGO City

just no

Don't bring stuff like this to NG. you want me to sign up to play it? No thanks!

also don't make accounts on NG just to review your own game (Gsusruls)

this should be removed

Windows 98 v1.0 Windows 98 v1.0

OH MY GALORE!

that was amazing! i remember 98 and this is pritty cool, if only you could make the whole thing again in flash, ha ha ha! nice one!

Black Ops Black Ops

nice for a first game

Well done, i have played black and its a very good game just like this is! congrats

Honto responds:

Yeah i love that game. thanks a lot

Snakeypong Snakeypong

impressed

strangly impressed, its quite a good idea! well done!

Sparks Sparks

wow, i dont review much but wow

i loved it,
i got 840 points! go me
it was really hard towards the end, but its one of them games where when you play it you HAVE to finish it or you only feel like half a man.
welldone

Carious Weltling Carious Weltling

love the art

the art is the best ever! i am loving it Edmund, the game play is good, i could do with some easter eggs, and i DO NOT LIKE THE ETAGAMES SPAWN POP-UP!at the end of the game.
love it!