"The Worst" "The Worst"

FINALLY ITS HERE! :D

A M A Z I N G

Random Stick Figures Random Stick Figures

no just no. dont submit things like this

Ever since writeing a review bacame worthless because you can have it deleted if sombody doesnt like it. nobodys going to be honnest around here like they used to.

that was no good. stick figures? really!?

more detail: it was to short. there was nothing to it.
some stick figures just running and falling? no time has been spent on this at all. why is it here? work on drawing or anything. next time don't submit something unless its actually good. you know what i mean.

alcaknight responds:

Lol haha. I like animating stick figures really. Well, thanks for watching anyways!

Mario the Emo Mario the Emo

welldone

huray! well done i likes it

Rebecca Whack: Friday Rebecca Whack: Friday

FUN FUN FUN

FUN FUN FUN!

if i had to change something about it i would add 3 0's to the end of the views and upgrades. so the views went up quickly instead of 10 at a time. just like the real video has lots of views. it kinda felt like i was scraping the views together instead of having them flood in.

League of Evil League of Evil

Moon walking

The best part is when you press forward then while still pressing it press backwards and he moon walks. WOW just wow

Coma Coma

intriguing

Normally i stop playing, but not with this! i loved it.

made me think of another world and brackenwood.

the jumping was a bit slippery when trying to get on some things but its not really a big problem.

One thing i would change is if I've finished the game and know the code for the piano. I want to use it from the start :(

Other than that. Thank you

Khuskan - Pulsar Khuskan - Pulsar

SorceForts v1.9.4.1 >:(

SorceForts v1.9.4.1 doesn't have this song at the menu.

i love this song!!!!

Joy 2 Joy 2

my

My names lloyd and i approve of this drawing!